Re: [Exim] SQL Error...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mitch Vincent
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SQL Error...
> That's the MySQL lookup timing out. I'm afraid I know very little about
> MySQL.

>Do you need to be running some kind of daemon?

Yes, and it's running.

>Do you need to set up privilege for the exim user to access the data?

Yes, and it's setup.

>Does the query need a semicolon on the end?

Not really but I've tried it both ways with the same result :-)

I get that error right after I type the command, a timeout makes sense but
would make more sense if I couldn't access the database as the exim user, or
the table, or something -- all of whcih I can do from the command line
specifying exactly the same arguements to the mysql monitor as I supply to
Exim..

I'll dig around some more but with nothing in any error log except that
debug output, it's tough to see what's wrong..

Thanks!!

-Mitch