Re: [Exim] SQL Error...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Mitch Vincent
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SQL Error...
On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Mitch Vincent wrote:

> > That's the MySQL lookup timing out. I'm afraid I know very little about
> > MySQL.
>
> >Do you need to be running some kind of daemon?
>
> Yes, and it's running.
>
> >Do you need to set up privilege for the exim user to access the data?
>
> Yes, and it's setup.
>
> >Does the query need a semicolon on the end?
>
> Not really but I've tried it both ways with the same result :-)

Damn. All my simple suggestions covered...

> I get that error right after I type the command, a timeout makes sense but
> would make more sense if I couldn't access the database as the exim user, or
> the table, or something -- all of whcih I can do from the command line
> specifying exactly the same arguements to the mysql monitor as I supply to
> Exim..

Have you tried testing the query as an expansion via exim on its own.
Something like this

exim -be
${lookup mysql{...put your query here...}{$value}{FAILED}}

I'm afraid I can't think of anything else other than hacking the code in
lookups/mysql.c to add more debugging information.