[Exim] a DB file or even LDAP for a forwardfile ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Galbavy
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] a DB file or even LDAP for a forwardfile ?
Before I start thinking about even trying to find the right bits of code, is
there anyway (or has anyone even tried) to use a DB file (or even LDAP - for
the future) to generate the list of entries for a forwardfile ?

I am thinking of the specific case of mailing-lists - one item per line, no
filter :)

This is to see if I can use a simple script to add and delete from a DB
file, rather than worry about rewriting the text file each delete... I am
starting to hate majordomo - an rewriting my own, with all the "resend"
support inside the exim configure file. Please don't suggest mailman BTW :)

Oh, next feature request Phil (it's prob. there in the file already) - an
'include' option - so we can build the config file from standards parts.

TIA
--
Peter