Re: [Exim] a DB file or even LDAP for a forwardfile ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kiyokazu SUTO
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] a DB file or even LDAP for a forwardfile ?
Citation (with leading "> " of each line) from article:
  <Pine.SOL.3.96.1000209100757.22850S-100000@???>
    by Philip Hazel <ph10@???> :

> > Oh, next feature request Phil (it's prob. there in the file already) - an
> > 'include' option - so we can build the config file from standards parts.
>
> Can't you just write a script to do that? Exim reads its configuration

I wrote such a Perl script, which is available from

http://pub.ks-and-ks.ne.jp/prog/eximpp.shtml

I will be very happy if anyone use this script and send any comment to
me.

--
SUTO, Kiyokazu <suto@???>
http://pub.ks-and-ks.ne.jp/pgp-public-key.html