Re: [Exim] a DB file or even LDAP for a forwardfile ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] a DB file or even LDAP for a forwardfile ?
Quoth Philip Hazel on Wed, Feb 09, 2000:
> On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Peter Galbavy wrote:
> > Oh, next feature request Phil (it's prob. there in the file already) - an
> > 'include' option - so we can build the config file from standards parts.
>
> Can't you just write a script to do that?

No. Sometimes, you need to make different configurations for
different machines, all of which share the same core config but
some have different options (or even different directors).

Not that I need it, personally, but it's a nice idea.

Vadik.

--
Taunt not the sysadmin, for he can become you and make your life
interesting.