Re: [Exim] Re: Retrieving virtual domain user mbox.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Southam
A: Onno
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Retrieving virtual domain user mbox.
On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 03:00:01PM +0100 Onno wrote :

> Ooopps, I forgot to mention a VERY important thing!!!
>
> The popper or imap solution may NOT be based
> on an ip number in any way (quite a few poppers are).

If you are trying to do mail virtual domains using name based virtual domains
(like apache) it will not work like you think and I suspect, you will have to
do some coding.

One approach is to setup the popper user names such that they are in the form
user@??? and the popper (or imap) daemon, parses off the domain and
validates the user based on that.

I know of no daemon that does that but, it should be fairly trivial to
implement.

You will also need to setup exim to deliver to a specific place depending upon
the sepcified domain (which it will do).

--
Ian