Re: [Exim] changing smtp-port for certain hosts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Tittsler
A: Fulko van Westrenen
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] changing smtp-port for certain hosts
On Sat, Feb 05, 2000 at 10:29:54AM +0100, Fulko van Westrenen wrote:
> Can I change the smtp-port to deliver mail to certain
> hosts and how can this be done (an example that I

Sure. Check the 'port' option of the SMTP transport in section 18 of
spec.txt. You can create a special transport like:

firewalled_smtp:
driver = smtp
port = 1234

And then create a router that picks off the specific domains (before the
standard lookup host router) and uses the firewalled_smtp transport for
them:

firewalled_hosts:
driver = lookuphost
transport = firewalled_smtp
domains = foo1.my.com:foo2.my.com:foo3.my.com

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.org/crew/jwt/