Re: [Exim] Text of X-RBL-Warning Header?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Marc Haber, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Text of X-RBL-Warning Header?
I had a longish discussion with people last night about ORBS handling
etc, and subsequently exchanged some email with their people.

There are subtleties of ORBS that cannot be handled by exim currently.

To do a decent job we need to rehash the RBL configuration mechanism -
actually making it very similar to the relay control mechanism allowing
both positive and negative lookups.

I'll try and put together a proposed spec for what we would need to do
to handle everything proposed by ORBS at present. This is slightly
difficult since they don't have a solid spec - although it looks like
the framework is all firm.

Interested people may wish to look at
    http://www.rahul.net/dhesi/orbs.faq.txt

which is as up to date as I can find. [and the ORBS guys pointed to it
as current]

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]