Re: [Exim] Text of X-RBL-Warning Header?

Author: Andromeda
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Text of X-RBL-Warning Header?
At 11:29 16/01/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>http://www.mail-abuse.org for details. FWIW I block on RBL, RSS, and DUL
>and warn on ORBS. To date, my false positive rate (defined as legitimate
>mail being blocked as spam) has been zero.

I did that too... I have found that ORBS blocks more legitimate traffic
than any of the others, and DUL has saved me from quite enough crap as it is.

Use RadParker, RSS, RBL and DUL, and the only crap coming through will be
either from mail forwarded to you from another host that does not employ
these lists, or something that slipped through some crack in the lists.

Regards

Andromeda
- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98