RE: [Exim] Exim filter: Filter on recipients

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ephraim Silverberg
To: Pollywog
CC: Christian Dysthe, Exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Exim filter: Filter on recipients
>> Below I have pasted how I cover "To:" Then I will have to make two
>> more with header_Cc and header_Bcc, or Cc'd and Bcc'd mail will not
>> reach wanted folder.
>>
>> if
>>    $header_To: contains cdysthe@???
>> then
>>    save /home/cdysthe/mail/private_inbox
>>    finish
>> endif

> don't you need to put quotes around the part after "contains"?

No, you don't.

    if "$header_To: $header_Cc:" contains cdysthe@???
    then
       save /home/cdysthe/mail/private_inbox
       finish
    endif

This will solve the Cc header as well, but Bcc is not visible at the user
filter level.
Ephraim Silverberg, CS System Group,          Phone number:   972-2-6585521
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.         Fax number:     972-2-6585439
WWW: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~ephraim        E-mail: ephraim@???