[Exim] Exim filter: Filter on recipients

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Christian Dysthe
To: Exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Exim filter: Filter on recipients

Hi,

I was wondering if it somehow is possible to make a filter argument
based on "recipients". With recipients I mean To, Cc and Bcc. What I
have done is to make three strings to cover all three recipient options,
but would really like to be able to do with one.

Below I have pasted how I cover "To:" Then I will have to make two
more with header_Cc and header_Bcc, or Cc'd and Bcc'd mail will not
reach wanted folder.

if
   $header_To: contains cdysthe@???
then