Re: [Exim] Exim filter: Filter on recipients

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brian Servis
To: cdysthe
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim filter: Filter on recipients
*- On 31 Jul, Christian Dysthe wrote about "[Exim] Exim filter: Filter on recipients"

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it somehow is possible to make a filter argument
> based on "recipients". With recipients I mean To, Cc and Bcc. What I
> have done is to make three strings to cover all three recipient options,
> but would really like to be able to do with one.
>
> Below I have pasted how I cover "To:" Then I will have to make two
> more with header_Cc and header_Bcc, or Cc'd and Bcc'd mail will not
> reach wanted folder.
>
> if
>    $header_To: contains cdysthe@???
> then
>    save /home/cdysthe/mail/private_inbox
>    finish
> endif

Use "or"

if
$header_To: contains "cdysthe@???" or
$header_Cc: contains "cdysthe@???"
then
save /home/cdysthe/mail/private_inbox
finish
endif

You can not filter a BCC since it does not show up in the headers, hince
the name Blind Carbon Copy.

--
Brian
Mechanical Engineering                              servis@???