Re: [EXIM] Why should I use Exim over Qmail?

Author: Marc Haber
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Why should I use Exim over Qmail?
On Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:29:49 +0100 (BST), you wrote:
>I keep trying to find time to write an introductory text, but it is not
>progressing very fast. And as far as dial-up goes, for the reasons cited
>above, I am not the right person to write about it anyway.

You might want to get in touch with Mark Baker <mbaker@???> who is
the maintainer of the exim package for Debian/GNU Linux. Since the
current release 2.1 (slink), exim is the default MTA for Debian/GNU
Linux; thus, there are quite a few dial-up users of that package. He
might have some introductory texts already available.

Greetings
Marc