Re: [EXIM] sender_verify - problem

Author: James FitzGibbon
To: Christian Dysthe, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] sender_verify - problem
* Frozen Rose (steve@???) [990411 14:21]:

> > I do not understand how to set this right. I want to "catch" some spam by doing
> > this. I am connected by PPP to my ISP and use my ISP's smtp as smart host. I
> > use fetchmail to get mail.
>
> I think you need to sho us your rewrite configuration. This sounds
> like you've got a rewrite rule without an "@" in the first string to
> me...

More likely, you've added "sender_verify" to the end of of your
configuration file (which *is* the rewrite section) instead of the start of
it (which is the main configuration block, where sender_verify belongs).

--
j.

James FitzGibbon (JF647)                                        james@???
EHLO Solutions                                         Voice/Fax (416)410-0100