Re: [EXIM] System filters

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Bruce Bowler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] System filters

bbowler@??? said:
> Is the following a complete system filter (ie will "melissa messages"
> get frozen and non "melissa messages" get delivered) or do I need a
> specific action to complete the delivery...

That should do it. After testing I would tend to change that freeze to
a fail and change the message to be more informative to an end user (ie
add a URL) - thats because I don't like having things that make work
for me to do.

> Should there also be a 'and not error_message' clause in here??

Not really - if its a Melissa then you don't want it going through as
an error message either.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]