[EXIM] System filters

Author: Bruce Bowler
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] System filters
I'm a little confused about system filters and just thought I'd check
before I go tossing email into the deep freeze...

Is the following a complete system filter (ie will "melissa messages" get
frozen and non "melissa messages" get delivered) or do I need a specific
action to complete the delivery...

(Borrowed from Ken Bailey)

# only works if Melissa is predictible and conformist...
#
if $header_Subject contains "Important Message From" and
   $message_body contains
    "Here is that document you asked for... don't show anyone else"
{bruce here -- Should there also be a 'and not error_message' clause in
here??}
   then
  testprint "Melissa header and body part seen from $sender_address"
  freeze text
   "Melissa header and body part  seen. \n \
    Message may contain Melissa Word Macro Virus\n $message_headers"
endif

I'm using Exim 2.12 in the event it makes a difference.

Bruce Bowler                             207.633.9600 (voice)
Research Associate                       207.633.9641 (fax)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences    bbowler@???
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575           http://www.bigelow.org/