Re: [EXIM] -oi problem

Author: Philip Hazel
To: James Dehnert
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] -oi problem
On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, James Dehnert wrote:

> I have an application ( netscape calendar ) that has a compiled option -oitrue
> that it passes to exim. Is there a way that I can trick or force exim into
> accepting this option?

Only by modifying the code, I'm afraid. There is already an item on the
Wish List to make it ignore -n. I am considering implementing some
scheme for specifying a list of options to be ignored. This would have
to be at build time. It could not be in the configuration file, because
Exim reads its options before it reads the configuration file. The most
flexible thing would be some kind of translation table, specified at
build time.