Re: [EXIM] -oi problem

Author: Paul Mansfield
Subject: Re: [EXIM] -oi problem
On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Philip Hazel wrote:
> Wish List to make it ignore -n. I am considering implementing some
> scheme for specifying a list of options to be ignored. This would have
> to be at build time. It could not be in the configuration file, because

could you have a simple flat file it reads at startup (allowed not to exist)
which contains a mapping of command-line-option to Exim option. This would be
read before processing command line options.

this would allow Exim to be used in place of *any* MTA. could be a neat hack.

Paul
# You can wait for a bus-error all day and then three come along all at once #
# registered linux user 112301 - http://counter.li.org                       #