Re: [EXIM] How to only use a smart host for "good" addresses…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] How to only use a smart host for "good" addresses?
On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Marc Haber wrote:

> However, when somebody mistypes an address that yields a known bad
> address like "localpart@???", this mail is delivered to
> the smart host too. This causes bounces not to go to me as postmaster
> of the exim machine, but to our ISP's postmaster.

Why is that happening? The message should be sent to the smarthost with
the correct sender, so the bounce should return to that sender.