Re: [EXIM] Way to send autoresponse to senders for non-exist…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] Way to send autoresponse to senders for non-existent addresses?
On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Marc Haber wrote:

> I would like to set up a smart user director to be able to auto-
> reply to all messages that are sent to non-existent addresses.
>
> How do I most elegantly generate the autoreply? Piping directly
> to a script or delivering to a local user with an appropriate
> ..forward file set? Or is the autoreply transport the canonical way to
> do it? I can't decide and before I throw a coin, I'd rather ask.

We use a script, but only because that's the way it had to be done in
the days before there was an autoreply transport.