Re: [EXIM] The W-Word OS?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Vadim Vygonets
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] The W-Word OS?
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> [...] The options you have are:
>
> 1. Use M Sexchange or similar product.
> 2. Port Exim to NT.
> 3. Get an old 486, install a kind of UNIX on it, put it under
>    your table so nobody will know, and install Exim on it.  You
>    will need to get some SIMMs for 486, though.

Since 3 is obviously the best option, I would also add that you put
a lot of memory in the machine so that you can run X and use one of the
windows managers that has an NT look to it just in case someone walks by.

-j
--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814