Re: [EXIM] The W-Word OS?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] The W-Word OS?
Quoth Nils Jeppe on Thu, Oct 29, 1998:
> Hi people,
> Is there a Win NT version of Exim available, or can it be compiled on NT?
> Checked exim.org but couldn't find any pointers...

As far as I know, the answer is no. The extended answer is that
maybe it will be possible to port it to NT, but I'm no NT
programmer, so I don't know for sure.

> No, I don't want to
> use NT, someone else at a company that has a NT-Only policy...
>
> So please don't tar and feather me for bringing this up :-)

Of _course_ we will. The options you have are:

1. Use M Sexchange or similar product.
2. Port Exim to NT.
3. Get an old 486, install a kind of UNIX on it, put it under
your table so nobody will know, and install Exim on it. You
will need to get some SIMMs for 486, though.

Sorry, but that's it.

    All admins are damned... it is the way of the Tao.
        -- Stephen Edwards

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.