Re: [EXIM] wish-list: :unknown:

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: James FitzGibbon
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] wish-list: :unknown:
On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > A'la the alias file entries :fail: and :defer:, I'd like :unknown:
> > so in a * searched aliasfile its trivial to have a *: address entry and
> > have some unknown addresses (the ones that got onto spam lists) ...
>
> Sorry, I don't quite follow what the characteristics of :unknown: are
> meant to be. How does it differ from :fail: ?

I gather that it has the same effect, but sets addr->message to something
like "the user was not found" instead of the present default, which is
"forced failure".

Perhaps extending :fail: so that you could make an alias like this:

user:        :fail:we don't like this guy anymore

Would be an idea.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon                                                james@???
System Engineer                                   Voice/Fax (416)207-7171/7610