Re: [EXIM] wish-list: :unknown:

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: James FitzGibbon
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] wish-list: :unknown:
On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, James FitzGibbon wrote:

> Perhaps extending :fail: so that you could make an alias like this:
>
> user:        :fail:we don't like this guy anymore

> Would be an idea.

Not only that, it is done in Exim 2.04. In fact it was done in earlier
releases, but the message wasn't put into the 550 SMTP rejection. (It
did appear in the log and other places.)

I have now recorded a wish for :unknown: and the behaviour required is
as for an unknown address in an alias file without a * in the search
type. In other words, the address gets passed on to the next director
(or failed if there are none or if non_more is set), even if there is a
* default entry in the alias file.