Re: [EXIM] wish-list: :unknown:

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] wish-list: :unknown:
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> probably said:
> I have now recorded a wish for :unknown: and the behaviour required is
> as for an unknown address in an alias file without a * in the search
> type. In other words, the address gets passed on to the next director
> (or failed if there are none or if non_more is set), even if there is a
> * default entry in the alias file.

Actually, I'd rather that it failed completely, there and then, rather
than passing onto any more directors but I guess both would be useful
in different sitautions.

This also makes me think that my virtual suffix director is going to be
more complicated - have to deal with :fail:, etc.
Now I'm back from a long weekend away I'll have another look at it when
I get a chance.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???