Re: [EXIM] Strange message sizes after upgrading to 1.90...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ray Smith
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Strange message sizes after upgrading to 1.90...
On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Ray Smith I hastely spoke:
> Results in 16677 bytes....

What I meant to say is during the conversation with Skytel they think we
have 16K coming to them when we are really only sending them 448 bytes.
Why would that be?

What was logged first...
> <= rcsmith@??? U=rcsmith P=local S=448

What Skytel thought we said....
> SMTP>> MAIL FROM:<rcsmith@???> SIZE=16677

What We sent as an error... Still well under the 16K limit :-(
> <= <> R=0yMLdS-0000ES-00 U=root P=local S=1352 T="Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender"

                                Ray Smith
                             rcsmith@???
                       Computer Sciences Corporation
                        Corporate Technology Center