[EXIM] DBMLIB

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rolando Riley (Industrial)
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] DBMLIB

I downloaded Exim 1.90 and also the Berkeley 1.85 databases:

I have simple question that I couldn't handle with the EDITME and README
files:

1. How many files have to be local?  (please correct me if I did wrong)
   I put three files, but I wasn't sure of them.
     a) Makefile: which is the one created overriden the EDITME on /src
     b) Makefile-Linux: Which is my OS (slackware 3.4) and made this one
overiden the values set on the *Makefile-Linux.
        To do so I used Makefile-Default, copy the values of
/0S/Makefile-Linux into the Makefile-Default and renamed with the name
Makefile-Linux.
     c) eximon.conf: which is the file to config the the exim Monitor.

    I AM URGE TO KNOW IF WHAT I DID IS WHAT THE INSTRUCTIONS SAID.

2.  Makefile-Linux brings this value for the DBMLIB:
               DBMLIB = -lndbm
    Is this the value I have to use with DB 1.85 .  When I ran make
command I saw an error related to this value.
    I also made
               USE_DB = yes
    I supposed that this value could solve the problem but I couldn't run
the make command again.

    These are simple question, but I got a little lost on the README
file.

                    Regards,
                    Rolando Riley