Re: [EXIM] Regular expressions for filtering.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sean Witham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Regular expressions for filtering.

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Andrew V. Kovalev wrote:

> Hmm.. I am to lazy now to grep RFCs 8xx but it seems to me that any host on
> internet that wants to send mail has a right to connect to appropriate MX
> host..

Thats long in the tooth. The days of "be strict with what you send,
but tolerant with what you accept" are long gone and mainly because of
spammers.

As for the other points , if someone wants to lose email that's their
choice because ultimately it is up to them to decide what they are
going to allow to connect. No body has the RIGHT to phone me at home
and force me to listen to what they want to say but if I put the phone
down I won't hear what they have to say, my loss.

--Sean