[EXIM] Exim and ISPs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Paul Mansfield
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [EXIM] trivial request for feature please!
Asunto: [EXIM] Exim and ISPs

paulm@??? said:
} the group might like to hear we've gone live with Exim on one of our
} relays.

yet another isp....

It was interesting at the anti-spam session I went to a few weeks back
that of the (almost entirely ISP audience) of around 30-40 people (not
sure how many companies that covered), all but 3 were running sendmail.
Of the other 3, 1 was running something on NT (!), and 2 were running exim.

Oddly enough several had problems with illicit relaying.....

It certainly looks to me as though a good chunk of UK ISPs are now exim
based, a very large chunk of UK educational institutions and quite a
number of non-UK setups. Maybe I should analyse the mailing list
breakdown....

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]