Re: [EXIM] Exim and ISPs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Exim and ISPs
Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> probably said:
> paulm@??? said:
> } the group might like to hear we've gone live with Exim on one of our
> } relays.
> yet another isp....

Yay :)

> It certainly looks to me as though a good chunk of UK ISPs are now exim
> based, a very large chunk of UK educational institutions and quite a
> number of non-UK setups. Maybe I should analyse the mailing list
> breakdown....

shore.net - US northeastern regional ISP based north of Boston.
We're using exim on our relays and slowly moving other hosts over.
We've had some problems with the strictness of exim with header verification
on, but feel the amount of spam that gets denied is well worth it ...

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???