[EXIM] Hrm.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Keith McCallion
To: exim-users
Betreff: [EXIM] Hrm.

I'm trying to figure out why Exim will not send email to sites with an IP
address for the MX record. I get the following error message:

email@address
    all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts

Any ways to change this behavior? I know it is not standard to do this,
but one of our users is complaining they cannot send mail to this sytem.
I've contacted the people over there and they will not change it.

Keith
Keith M. McCallion                            Director; Network Operations
Trippin on irc.iswest.net                        Internet Specialties West
keith@???/keith@???                  31194 La Baya Dr, Ste 100
P: 818-735-3000, F: 818-735-3004            Westlake Village, Calif. 91362
        Please take note: My Extension has changed from 104 to 107