Re: [EXIM] Hypermail and exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave Cinege
To: Niels Provos
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Hypermail and exim

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998 23:35:50 +0100 (NFT), Niels Provos wrote:

>Hypermail runs without problems with exim, have been using it for more
>than over a year already.

: P

>> Child process of address_pipe transport (running command
>> "/usr/bin/hypermail -i -u -a http://www.psychosis.com/listarch/ -l
>> "Linux Router Project list archive" -d
>> /var/www/listarch/linux-router/current")
>> was terminated by signal 11
>Perhaps this is a problem of mismatched quotes ? Did you try writing
>-l \"Linux Router....\" ?

This is the actual line right out of the alias file:

linux-router-archive: "|/usr/bin/hypermail -i -u -a http://www.psychosis.com/listarch/
-l \"Linux Router Project list archive\" -d /var/www/listarch/linux-router/current"

It works...up until I get any real traffic on the list. Then it it seems to
die (gets cut off) in the middle of an update. Until I give it a empty dir
to start over I keep getting the above errors. (I assume because it can't
parse the page that it screwed up on)

Could you cut and paste your alias line, and exim pipe drive option for me?

http://www.psychosis.com/emc/        Elite MicroComputers   908-541-4214
http://www.psychosis.com/linux-router/    Linux Router Project