Re: [EXIM] Hypermail and exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Niels Provos
To: Dave Cinege
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Hypermail and exim
On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Dave Cinege wrote:
> What's the proper way to use hyper mail with exim? Saw nothing in the FAQ or
> docs. I also DLed the hypermail+martin version but saw no exim docs with
> that either.

Hypermail runs without problems with exim, have been using it for more
than over a year already.

> Child process of address_pipe transport (running command
> "/usr/bin/hypermail -i -u -a http://www.psychosis.com/listarch/ -l
> "Linux Router Project list archive" -d
> /var/www/listarch/linux-router/current")
> was terminated by signal 11

Perhaps this is a problem of mismatched quotes ? Did you try writing
-l \"Linux Router....\" ?

Greetings
Niels

- PHYSnet Rechnerverbund     PGP V2.6 Public key via finger or key server
  Niels Provos
  Universitaet Hamburg       WWW: http://www.physnet.uni-hamburg.de/provos/
  Jungiusstrasse 9           E-Mail: provos@???
  Germany 20355 Hamburg      Tel.:   +49 40 4123-2404     Fax: -6571