[EXIM] several messages

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Derrick
CC: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] several messages
On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Derrick wrote:

> We had a serious system drive crash yesterday, while I as away, and I was
> stuck her euntill late last night rebuilding.. I was going to wait untill
> after x-mas to replace zmailer with exim, and figured, what the hell,
> might as well now. I got everyting working witout any major hangups,
> except one. I am on an SGI Origin200 IRIX 6.4, and running exim 1.80. I
> can get the menu's to work in eximon, I am unable to select any of the
> items. Any ideas?

Have you got the Num Lock key engaged? It was pointed out to me recently
that if you press Num Lock, the eximon menus stop working. This
certainly happens to me on Solaris 2. I don't understand it, because
they work for other applications. I'm afraid I don't know enough about X
to even start to figure out what is going on. Any Xperts on this list?

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Derrick wrote:

> I compiled the eximon that came with version 1.73, and all is working
> now...

That might be fluke. Try them both with and without Num Lock.

Philip