[EXIM] Announce mailing list?

Author: Tim Cutts
To: exim-users

Greetings all.

Now that I have been using Exim happily for over a year, I don't
personally feel the need to watch all the traffic on the exim-users list.
However, it would be useful to see things like announcements and so on, so
would an exim-announce list be a good idea? Not only could this be useful
for Philip to make announcements, but also for others to make
announcements of specific distributions (such as the chap doing the OS/2
versions, and things like new Debian Linux package releases).

Hope at least some of you think this is a good idea!

Tim.

Dr T J R Cutts                                        Tel: +44 1223 333596
Dept. of Biochemistry, 80 Tennis Court Rd.,           Fax: +44 1223 766002
Cambridge, CB2 1GA, UK