RE: [EXIM] Matching on sender domain OR reciever domain

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Alpha Geek
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [EXIM] Matching on sender domain OR reciever domain
On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Alpha Geek wrote:

> I had just stumbled across this item, too. However, is there a shortcut
> on sender_address_relay which simply says "any valid user @ my local
> domains"? I've been trying various combinations, but exim doesn't seem
> to like them. Perhaps I can pull the values out of relay_domains ?

As far as relaying checks go, it will always accept mail for users at
your local domains. The relaying stuff applies to addresses that are not
in your local domains. (Where "local" = matches local_domains.)

If, in addition to the relay checks for remote domains, you want to
verify incoming mail addresses, then set

receiver_verify

This verifies all incoming addresses; if they are for your local
domains, the local parts get verified. If they are for remote domains,
only the domain gets verified.