Re: [EXIM] Feature request

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Chris A. Mattingly, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Feature request
Following on from the Hesiod request, it would be good if we could handle
additional lookup types - possibly even including a program directed
lookup (probably best used for development and evaluation rather the
production).

How easy would it be to make the lookup framework modular so extra lookup
modules could be added relatively painlessly later (I have yo admit I have
not been digging in this code).

[specifically, I'd be quite interested in an interface to Dan Bernstein's
cdb package (a sort of read only db - supposed to be fast and portable).]

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]