Re: [EXIM] NOSPAM/IHATESPAM

Author: Jon Peatfield
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] NOSPAM/IHATESPAM
> I've seen plenty of examples of this sort of address in news postings.
> My impression was that the users thereof expected them to fail.

I rather expect that they hope that sending to these addresses fails, but with
sender_verify turned on exim won't accept mail FROM such addresses.

Of course at the moment sending to these addresses will jam too...

If they failed hard, then at least the senders would get an error message
(assuming that the hosts trying to send to us know how to deliver a bounce
back).

I've sent mail to a couple of the senders (with the NOSPAM etc removed) in the
hope that something can be done...

-- Jon