[EXIM] NOSPAM/IHATESPAM

Author: Jon Peatfield
To: exim-users
CC: J.S.Peatfield
Subject: [EXIM] NOSPAM/IHATESPAM
I've got our exim configured to perform sender verification on incomming
messages. I see from our rejectlog that we have a number of attempts to send
us mail with the sender set to:

xxx@???

or

xxx@???

which we reject (temporary). We reject them temporarily since there are DNS
entries for NS RRs for NOSPAM.com and IHATESPAM.com but they don't seem to
reply and we get "try again" messages each time.

Should we as good net citizens reject such mail or not? Should we reject it
hard? At the moment we have a number of servers trying to send the same
messages to us every other minute! There has to be a better way...

-- Jon