Re: [EXIM] EXIM, HP-Openwin and SNMP

Author: Kerry Hoath
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Bruno.Vuillemin, Richard Welty, Stuart Lynne, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] EXIM, HP-Openwin and SNMP
I am inclined to agree, having extra functionality added to exim would
make it bulky, and we don't want a mailer like sendmail with creeping
featurism :-)
just a perl script or somesuch to tail the mainlog and paniclog and ujust
use cmu snmp to send traps.
Regards, Kerry.