Netscape Client Mail Issue

Author: Tim Patterson
To: exim-users
Subject: Netscape Client Mail Issue
Hello,

We ( an ISP) are seeing a number of instances where Netscape and in
some cases Explorer client accounts are unable to pick up mail, whereas,
pine and elm work fine.

I generally delete a message or two with pine and all is well.

Is there any chance that exim is at fault, or are there just some
malformed headers that Netscape does not like? I realize for
an accurate answer you would need the offending email message, but
the question is more general, are others having the same problem?

Tim Patterson
@harborside