Expirable addresses [was Re: Year 2000. ]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Exim User's List (E-mail)
Temas antiguos: Re: Year 2000.
Asunto: Expirable addresses [was Re: Year 2000. ]
[sent to list only - the list of participants is getting rather long!]

I haven't looked at this ageable local addresses feature, but it makes me
a touch uneasy at present. I'd prefer to use opaque cookies for this sort
of thing. Maybe we should thrash a few ideas around before it hits prime
time...

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]