Re: Spam and Censors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Jason S Kohles
Cc: John Bolding, exim-users
Temas nuevos: Exim FAQ (Was: Spam and Censors)
Asunto: Re: Spam and Censors
OK, lets get something moving here....

[On a side line, the long awaited and completely unwritten exim FAQ
appears to be starting to evolve here. It looks like so far its getting 3
sections - sample configs, mailing lists and spam. It someone could think
about taking on the misc section we could really start getting some good
stuff together].

Since I am currently building a spam policy here I'll put together a first
draft of some spam info for exim.

However before people get carried away too much in writing long filters
(remember these are executed for every message), remember that the
sender_reject[_recipients] features can be used for a less processor
intensive block.

I'd appreciate it if anyone who has some anti-spam material for exim mail
it or a reference to me (just me - not the whole list), preferably with
the tag EXIM-SPAM in the subject to allow me to filter the stuff out
easily.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]