SPAM spam drop drop

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jon Peatfield
A: exim-users
Cc: jp107
Asunto: SPAM spam drop drop
Not really Exim specific, but this may interest exim users.

I just got a wonderful piece of SPAM advertising yet another list of addresses.

However, it seems that because of blocking they have removed all aol addresses:

> As you may be aware, AOL has implemented a filter that
> blocks *any* domain that send more than 500k through
> their system. Since the majority of lists contain as high
> as 75% AOL addresses, what are you paying for?
>
> Don't leave your business high and dry... get the newly
> released 600k "AOL-Free" E-Mail Hot List now!

So blcoking seems to work, the spammers give up after a while. Does this mean
that large enough sites which block may end up spam free after a while? How
do we pursuade the spammers to drop addresses from our site?

-- Jon