Re: Message not delivering

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christoph Lameter
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Exim List
Temas nuevos: Kernel Mailing List Exploder statistics
Asunto: Re: Message not delivering
Here is the .forward file:

# Exim Filter
if $header_Resent-From: contains "debian-changes"
then
    deliver debian
elif $header_Resent-From: contains "debian-devel-changes"
then
   deliver debian
elif $header_Resent-From: contains "debian-devel"
then
   deliver debian
elif $header_Resent-From: contains "debian-private"
then
   deliver debian
elif $header_Resent-Reply-To: contains "debian-bug"
then
   deliver debian
elif $header_sender: contains owner-linux-kernel then
        save $home/mail/kernel
endif