Re: Message not delivering

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Christoph Lameter
Cc: Exim List
Asunto: Re: Message not delivering
On Thu, 15 May 1997, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> userforward director: file = .forward
> userforward director euid=409 egid=100
> successful stat of /home/debian
> Segmentation fault

This is a crash during the processing for a .forward file, and should be
unrelated to the particular message. Is there anything special about the
.forward file for that user?

> 0x4008d4de in free ()
> (gdb) bt
> #0 0x4008d4de in free ()
> #1 0x809b120 in ?? ()
> (gdb)
>
> This is just not clean memory allocation it seems.

Or some kind of overwriting. Always very difficult to track down. If you
are able to send me the .forward file I will be better able to
investigate. Or describe its characteristics (e.g. "it contains a line
that is 8K long" or anything else unusual that might be relevant).

> My patience with Exim is growing thin...

No comment.

Philip