Re: recipients_max changed between 1.61 and 1.62?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: recipients_max changed between 1.61 and 1.62?

ph10@??? said:
} I didn't really think of using recipients_max as an anti-spam device,
} more as a way of limiting the processing for a particular message.

Its not - all that will happen is that an intermediate system will happily
send you the message again (to the other recipients).

As far as I can see the best approach to spam is to detect and
dispose/sideline it - I would tend towards side-lining it so that you can
then check that you are not disposing of legitimate mail. If this is done
without notifying the original sender so much the better since then its
harder to work around...

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]