recipients_max changed between 1.61 and 1.62?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lyle Scully
A: exim-users
Asunto: recipients_max changed between 1.61 and 1.62?
In trying to set up "recipients_max" under 1.61 I got two different methods
of how it handled a message that had more than the allowed #. From a POPd
standpoint it wouldn't even take the message (log file said something along
the lines of "connection unexpectedly lost"). Which from a anti-spam
standpoint I didn't mind. But when I tried it from the commandline of
another machine it sent me back a message stating that I was over the
allowed recipient limit.

Under 1.62 all I am getting is in my sendmail logs from the machine that I
am mailing to first before it goes to the machine with Exim installed is:

stat=Deferred: 421 too many recipients

If the message is deferred, won't it keep trying to send it out? Seems like
it should bounce back an error message stating what the problem is.

I looked in the changelog and didn't see anything that "seemed" to be
related to this.

Thanks

--
Lyle Scully