Re: holding incoming messages?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: T. William Wells
Cc: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: holding incoming messages?

bill@??? said:
} Anyway, if those are the options, I think I'll set the system filter
} to freeze the messages and then do a "queue run" from a perl script to
} unfreeze the ones I want delivered. But I'd really prefer the mailer
} just freeze the ones I'd like to put on hold.

Can't you select what you want in the system filter and selectively
freeze...?

Also another horrid solution... I used this when we were getting mail
bombed and using smail...
  - Run 2 different configs.  (1) handles incoming and local mail, the
other (2)
    handles outgoing mail.

  - BSMTP deliver everything non-local in (1) to a script (perl), which
    either passes the message to (2) or stuffs it in a directory.

Horrid, I know, but it works...

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]