Re: exim and ipoptions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Niels Provos
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: exim and ipoptions
} Hello!
}
} Last night I per chance looked into ip source routing again and didn't
} find any handling for that in the exim-1.594 sources.
} Source routing is a socket option which allows to enter gateways which
} must be passed instead of the normal route. Using them you could basically
} spoof any sender address without exim noticing.

Its probably worth adding this to the exim accept code - the code for it
should be liftable directly from wietse's tcp wrapper code.

} If that is not handled as I fear you should really do that as fast as you
} can. If you are lacking the time or need some help with that I would
} gladly help out.

I must admit I am not too bothered since all our machines are set to
reject source routing at kernel level :-)

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   - Unix Applications Engineer ]
[ *Views expressed here are personal and not supported by PLAnet* ]